Best Personal Assistant jobs In USA 2022
Personal Assistant jobs In the USA
Personal Assistant jobs In USA || Biggest Insurance Company Hiring – We are NFP, a four-time Business Insurance Best Places to Work award winner for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We have also received recognition as a Top Employee Benefits Firm and Elite 2018 Agency Award recipient. Because we think that business is personal, we are a leading insurance broker and consultant that offers employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions to assist our clients to attain and realize their goals. Our increasing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 foreign sites benefit from the successful and long-lasting relationships we have built through our individual devotion to our team and our clients.
The upkeep of customer and prospect files is the responsibility of the Personal Lines Account Coordinator (both paper and electronic). This person must be able to interact verbally and in writing with customers, potential customers, employees of the insurance company, and coworkers. This role is not exempt.
Personal Assistant jobs In USA
DUTIES OF THE JOB:
Process any cancellations or non-renewals using the carrier’s websites.
- Visit carrier websites to renew all non-download policies and enter those renewals into the system (umbrellas, earthquake, flood)
- PL mail is processed, scanned, and attached every day.
- Provide liability certificates and proofs of insurance as needed
- Process insurance claims payments
- Send account managers renewal questionnaires
- Weekly Direct Bill/Agency Bill and Application Report creation and management
- Service Center calls are prioritized, and when necessary, are forwarded to Account Managers.
- Prepare an insurance summary for the account manager’s review.
- Respond to and handle re-download requests.
- Plan a quarterly meeting for Personal Lines and keep notes.
- Keep a personal calendar up to date.
- perform any other tasks that are related to the aforementioned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE ARE REQUIRED: Best Personal Assistant jobs In USA
Possess the following office equipment proficiency:
- copy equipment
- Fax equipment
ability to communicate clearly both in written and vocally
Experience in personal lines insurance is preferred. The insurance sector aggressively encourages continuing education and training.